Friday 17 June 2016

Father's Day Cards....for those special men in my life.

I am lucky to have 3 wonderful men in my life that
represent all the best qualities of being a great dad.

First up - my own dear dad. Living in a house with a
menopausal woman and 2 teenage girls must have been trying
but somehow he survived and still likes all of us. Now, he has 2 amazing son-in-laws so
all the drama we gave him was worth it.
Gears Embossing folder, Foil Paper, alcohol inks, bronze & black paint 

Next up my wonderful father-in-law. He set an amazing example of father & husband 
for his 5 sons. 
Distress Marker Water colour, stamping, ephemera

And last but certainly not least my husband and the father of our 2 kids.
For 25 years you have put up with my craziness and for 22 of those 25 years have been
a wonderful father to our 2 kids. Thank you for helping me to not screw them up.
Alcohol Inks on Yupo


3 comments:

  1. Julia, you have made three wonderfully artistic cards for each o those special men in your life. You are lucky to have them, and they--YOU! Each of these are so different and it is impossible to say which is my favorite. You can tell they were made with utmost care and lots of love! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sara! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards one and all Julia, very obviously made with lots of love for the 'Dads' in your life! Thanks so much for sharing them, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!