Wednesday 28 September 2016

Friends - Tim Tag....September

It's time for more Technique Remix fun with Tim Holtz!

This month the challenge was to combine Paint Patina & Alcohol Ink Resist.

Check out Tim's tag inspiration & step by step instructions here.

Here is my finished tag -

As soon as I saw this months tag I knew I wanted to use this stamp from the Sideshow set from Stampers Anonymous and the Banksy Man on Bicycle from Viva Las VegaStamps.

I started by making a couple of backgrounds using the Paint Patina technique.


The next technique - alcohol ink resist on yupo - was intriguing and I finally got this result after about six attempts and several different combinations of alcohol ink colours.

I stamped my Banksy Man & "Friends" sentiment with Black Archival ink and my tag was done!



Challenge Entered:











3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!