Tuesday 28 February 2017

Garth Brooks - 2 page layout

Hello & welcome to my blog!

I have a 2-page layout to share with you today. I was lucky enough to see
Garth Brooks at one of his 9 concerts he had in Edmonton, Alberta this month.
It was amazing and I knew I had to scrapbook it asap.


I found these great pattern papers at Treasured Memories in Edmonton and knew they would be perfect. Treasured Memories has an exclusive line of pattern papers that they manufacture and these are from that collection.


I started by mixing some Distress Grit-Paste with some black gesso. Then I applied this through the Tim Holtz bubble mini layering stencil. After this dried I added some stamping & paint splatters. I took my ink blending tool and applied some black Dylusions paint to the edge of the paper.

My layered focal point was made with some old sheet music, twine, stickers and paper scraps that I had in my stash.


The second page of my 2-page layout was created with pretty much the same techniques as I used on page 1 except there are more photos.


I love how these pages turned out and they will be a great way to remember
our amazing evening with Garth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!