Wednesday 22 November 2017

Merry & Bright Etcetera Tag

Welcome back my lovely crafty friends!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around here. I took a break from cardmaking and made this decor item using a medium Etcetera tag.

~ The finished project ~

I began with a medium Etcetera Tag and the Christmas Paper Stash.

I chose several different patterns of paper and trimmed them down to make a patchwork on my tag. I used matte medium to adhere my paper to the tag & trimmed off the excess. I then used my sanding block to distress the edges and peel off bits of the paper. 

I used my Distress Crayons - Black Soot, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain - to go around the edges, of the tag and the pieces of paper.

Next I added some Antiqued Bronze Distress Crayon - this added just a bit of shimmer.

To complete my tag - I added some Festive Paper Dolls, Christmas Quote Chips, 
Christmas Clippings Stickers, 


Products Used:







1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!