Friday 29 September 2017

The Jimmy Journal

Welcome back!
It has been a very eventful week around here. 
I was very excited to have been asked by Sandy from Scrap Shotz to do a demo during the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival. It was a fun weekend hanging out with crafty folks.

Eileen Hull was a special guest and I was thrilled to meet her and see Scotty in real life. During the show I spotted Flat Jimmy Fallon in Eileen's cart and decided to abduct him. With the help of Nicole Wright we took Jimmy around the show floor taking photos. 

This is where my idea for the Jimmy Journal began.
Of course, I had to the Eileen Hull Journal Die from Sizzix and the Strong & Free paper line and wood veneers from Wild Whisper.


I was able to give the Jimmy Journal to Eileen at the Journal 101 class she taught at Scrapendipity.
She loved it!

Products used: 


1 comment:

  1. It has been so great getting to know you Julia... the Jimmy Journal is so special- I will treasure it always and remember the fun time we had here in Calgary ❤️❤️❤️ πŸš™πŸšŽπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!