Monday 16 October 2017

A Gentle Heart Art Journal Page

Welcome my friend! I am so glad you decided to visit today.
I would like to share an art journal page that I created using some new stamps from 
Viva Las VegaStamps.

I started with a page spread in my calculus journal. These pages had already had a light coat of gesso applied. First I took the Tim Holtz Ornate Layering Stencil and pressed my Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink pad over it, sprayed it with a bit of water then pressed it to my page. I repeated this step with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. I also added some additional stamping in the corners with some texture stamps & Archival Inks in Potting Soil & Fern Green.


I stamped my images on cold press water colour paper with Archival Ink - Jet Black. I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to get the best stamped images. 

Once I had them stamped I used my Distress Markers to colour them in. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to my pages.

I used a piece of black thread for the balloon string and added the shadow to the girl with my Hickory Smoke Distress Marker.

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!