Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tim Tag - October 2015

Its time for another Tim Tag! 
I don't own any of the monster dies - they really aren't my style - so I decided to use my Pumpkin Parts die and transform it into a jack o' lantern.

I just love his cute smile!
I then tranferred the "Happy Halloween" from the Curiosities Remnant Rubs on to a small piece of canvas I had in my stash. I inked up the edges with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I also added a couple of spiders to the background too.
The Prize Cameo Charm from Emerald Creek. It is the perfect size for the '31' from the 8x8 Regions Beyond Paper Stash from Tim Holtz Idea-ology. I inked the Shatter Stencil with Hickory Smoke onto my background as well.

My completed tag - 

Submitted to challenges:


 Thanks for visiting my blog today!


13 comments:

  1. Wow I love your tag! The pumpkin looks awesome. The run pops out and the cameo is perfect. Fabulous take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Julia, love that sweet pumpkin and I'm so impressed you were able to add the remnant rub on the canvas, well done you! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! The remnant rub on canvas was an experiment with a wonderful result!

      Delete
  3. A wonderful take on Tim's October tag!
    I especially love that rub on on the canvas piece! That's a lovely idea and adds so much to the tag!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on Tim's tag! Your background is fabulously done and I love the little charm with the 31! So perfect for our challenge this month! Thank you for joining our 31 Days of Halloween challenge at Anything But Cute. Hugs!! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! Lots of texture and fun for the season. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag!
    Thank you so much for joining our 31 Days of Halloween challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tag and very Halloween with that dimensional Jack-o-Lantern and the spider web background. Love the burlap and your great charm. Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!